I love my natural hair, but I’d be lying to you if I said that a good weave didn’t also hold a special place in my heart. About two months ago I received some hair from Nadula Hair company. They are a virgin hair retailer on Amazon. They sent me three bundles of the Virgin Brazilian Straight hair, along with a closure. I made a unit out of it and I’m loving it. This unit has been worn consistently since I made it and it’s holding up really well. It has definitely exceeded my expectations. I just love the sleek look of straight hair, it can be so versatile.
SOME KEY POINTS ABOUT MY BRAZILIAN STRAIGHT BUNDLES:
- I love the texture. After washing this hair I found that it does have a wave pattern to it. However it straightens really well, and once straightened it holds the style for a while before I feel that I have to run my iron through it again.
- Though I haven’t tried to curl it yet, I think it would do just fine. I think I would put the curls in while the hair is on its natural texture.
- Shedding is super minimal! There may be hair strands on my brush but I don’t get random hair falling everywhere.
- Also, there’s little to no tangling.
- The hair is still full.
- The closure matches perfectly and blends really well. I am experiencing minor balding on my middle part, but it’s not very noticeable.
Overall I really like this hair. If you would like a more in depth review, please watch the video bellow.
Check out Nadula Hair company here.
Have you tried their hair before? If not, what’s your favorite hair company? Let me know in the comments bellow.
I received the hair for free for my honest opinion.